13 June 2007

Since we haven't posted in a while . . .

What do I mean by "we" haven't posted in a while. I don't think Sam even knows he can post here. Oh well.

Sam is really busy with Food Boy. His brother Marc is finally here, so they are spending every waking moment together, feverishly planning for the film. I'll add the link, but they created their own blog (what, are they married?) for the film. It's coldfusionfilms.blogspot.com. So, check it out if you'd like. They just finished casting auditions last week and are thinking about and exploring their various options. The most exciting casting news is they have Olesya Rulin to play the part of Shelby. If that name doesn't ring any bells, Olesya plays the role of Kelsi, the pianist, in High School Musical. Having Olesya is huge deal for The Adventures of Food Boy. Sam is really excited that this is really taking off.

I am just going to school and working. I have spent that last six weeks working at the BYU bindery, a job that numbs my brain quite thoroughly. Luckily, I only have to work there for another week and a half. Then I will be back at the Writing Center, thank goodness. As I finish out this term, I am quite anxious to be starting my next and last term as an undergraduate. I am nervous for my final two classes: Shakespeare and my capstone English class. I've been putting them off for a reason. I also need to finish up my physical science class through independent study. It's quite difficult to force myself to finish, but I think my diploma may be more important than my sanity at this point. We'll see what I have to say come August 16.

Other than that, Sam and I are just hanging out and enjoying the summer. I have been toying with entering some cooking competitions, so I am researching those. I am thinking of having some cooking parties for people to try my recipes and give me feedback. We'll see. Maybe I can develop that blue-ribbon apple pie this summer. Wait, what am I saying? I hate apple pie. Strawberry-rhubarb, here I come!

No comments: