Not much has been going on in the Mangum home. Here's the basic run-down:
We had another check-up at the doctor: we will find out if we're having a boy or girl on November 30. I can't wait to find out. Sam is excited, but it's not that big of a deal to him. I am just dying to know. I think that is a good representation of our personalities. Like the ice cream test showed, Sam is pretty chill, and I am fairly excitable.
Sam was asked to direct a friend's senior film project, and he accepted. They will get planning the film and will shoot sometime in March. Sam is pretty excited. It's a good thing he only has a few classes next semester, otherwise he would have no time to direct yet another project. We're pretty excited because it seems that Sam has quite the positive reputation in the film program.
We are getting quite excited to move to Virginia in the summer. We like to look at apartment rental websites and take virtual tours of apartments in the areas where we might live. We're especially excited to live a little closer to two of Sam's brothers. I am thinking of going back to school in the next few years to get my Master's Degree, and in the meantime, I want to get my teaching certification. I'm not sure how soon I will do that, but I think I may want to within the year of our moving to Virginia.
We are definitely excited for daylight savings next week: one more hour of sleep (although I will admit I'm sad about the days being shorter). But anything that let's me sleep a little longer makes me happy.
2 comments:
WHAT! You are pregnant! I had no idea! how exciting. So you are about 18 weeks or something? Have you felt it move yet? That is so awesome! Congratulations!
We are so excited to have you guys move to Virginia. Holidays will be so much fun with all of us. We are excited to be there around the time the baby is born to see little Sam Jr. It will be a boy right? They are always boys in our family.
Post a Comment