29 June 2011

A Final Visit to Richmond

At the end of May, Bria and I made one final trek down to Richmond to visit my friend Jenna. They just finished medical school and moved for residency, so I wanted to say a final farewell. Jenna and I have been friends since we were 13, and it was nice to be able to see each other every couple of months while we both lived in Virginia.
We stopped by the great children's museum in Richmond, and the girls had a blast. Of course Bria just wanted to sit and color, much to the chagrin of Siena.But we successfully steered Bria away from the crayons after awhile so they could play.
I'm not sure why I was surprised we couldn't get the girls to pose perfectly for this shot.
Apparently they didn't get how funny this could have been.
Although, I can't really blame them, since I couldn't position myself correctly either. Siena was only a couple of months old when we moved here, and this was the first time she and Bria have really, truly played together. It was so fun to watch them interact, and I know Bria loved it (she's still talking about it).

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Nick and I had a good chuckle looking at these. You are so witty. Thanks for making the trek down one last time. Siena loves her whale shirt (as our blog will attest) and she says "Bria,Bria" every time she sees it in her drawer.


(Will you please email me the pictures?)