Bria is taking a dance class and an art class this fall at our local rec
center. I decided to not enroll her in preschool (mostly because I
didn't know how early they do registration out here, and I missed it),
but these classes add some structure to our week and provide a simple
introduction to classroom-style learning. She loves both classes, and
it's been fascinating to watch her interact with her classmates and
teachers. This girl has always marched to the beat of her own drum, and
it's quite possibly the cutest thing I've ever seen watching her dance
around the room.

bria is the last dancer on the right
art class


4 comments:
Can I skype in to one of Bria's dance classes? I've got to see this.
WOW she is adorable!! And art classes that is a great idea!
this is such a good idea. i'm totally looking into rec center classes for us now. i was feeling pretty guilty about missing the preschool boat too (i had a baby...that's an excuse, right?), but this is a great alternative!
Bria is so cute. What else can I say?
Post a Comment