
My birthday was on Tuesday and Sam was a stellar celebrator! First, he woke me up with breakfast in bed. Sam researched recipes for crepes for a couple weeks, so he picked a recipe and surprised me with my favorite breakfast food. After eating crepes together, I got up for the day to celebrate the big 2-2. I had a great day-- my co-workers gave me a birthday card, and then Sam came in while I was working with a bunch of balloons and a beautiful flower. He stayed for a while and we hung out for a little bit. He left for class and I finished work. Sam has class late most nights, so I headed home and did some homework. We had planned on getting Thai food for dinner, but didn't check what time the restaurant closes. When Sam got home, they were already closed. So, we though we'd try Chinese. That restaurant was closed too, so we ordered pizza. Sam had picked up an ice cream cake on his way home, we enjoyed the tasty Dairy Queen treat with our pizza while talked and watched tv.
I also had some calls from the family. My parents are on a road trip and called me from Idaho in the morning. My sisters and my brother called me. And I had a great message from Don and Diane singing me happy birthday (they also sent me a card), and Jen called me at work! What a treat to talk to so many people!
All in all, it was a fabulous birthday. I definitely have some big shoes to fill come July 4th!
I also had some calls from the family. My parents are on a road trip and called me from Idaho in the morning. My sisters and my brother called me. And I had a great message from Don and Diane singing me happy birthday (they also sent me a card), and Jen called me at work! What a treat to talk to so many people!
All in all, it was a fabulous birthday. I definitely have some big shoes to fill come July 4th!
2 comments:
Hunter and I just read your blog and we both think it is great! Happy 22nd!
Hunter types:
v knjm m,
holla.
Post a Comment