Scott and I were just commenting on the fact that you guys are the first couple we've heard are having a girl in a long time! Congrats!!!! Girls are so much fun I hear! Just shopping around for boys stuff, there is so much more out their for little girlies! Well keep us updated!
Congrats guys! I don't know what it's like raising a boy yet but Jordan is so much fun already! I'll be perfectly honest though, I'm glad I learn to deal with a girl before I have to watch my son get a circumcision... Sorry, i'm totally serious though!
8 comments:
Congratulations! She will be beautiful, not to mention well loved! Plus, her mom's a great cook! What more could she want? :)
Yay! Looks like I was wrong, but congrats anyway! Very exciting.
HOORAY!!! How exciting! She'll be beautiful. :) Well, she'll be pruny and squished-looking for a while, after all...but anyway, congrats again!
P.S. Katherine, I was wrong too. Huh.
CONGRATULATIONS!! How exciting!
Congratulations!!!
yay! we are so excited for you. girls are so much fun! (don't tell that to scott and rachel, though.)
Scott and I were just commenting on the fact that you guys are the first couple we've heard are having a girl in a long time! Congrats!!!! Girls are so much fun I hear! Just shopping around for boys stuff, there is so much more out their for little girlies! Well keep us updated!
Congrats guys! I don't know what it's like raising a boy yet but Jordan is so much fun already! I'll be perfectly honest though, I'm glad I learn to deal with a girl before I have to watch my son get a circumcision... Sorry, i'm totally serious though!
Post a Comment