
Bria smiling. She is starting to notice the toys on her bouncer, and she really enjoys them

After a bath:

Father's Day:

Bria was dancing to a Rihanna video on YouTube:

I love her in this hoodie:

Bria has a rat tail. It makes me sad.

Bria likes to wear her pants grandpa-style:

Ready for a day out:

4 comments:
Ah, well isn't she just the cutest thing in the world?!
She is sooo cute! Aaaagggghhh! I can't handle it!
Bria and Maxwell must be cousins. They both have identical rat tails. They will have to share their sad stories with each other when they get older. The people that cut his hair always ask me if they should leave it alone or cut if off. Are they serious? He would have one awesome rat tail if it were the 80's. We should post pics of Maxs tail too. The pics were great. She has really grown since we saw her last. Jen
She's really cute Courtney. I hope we get to meet her someday.
Post a Comment