29 June 2008

Sam Gets Tagged

I was tagged by Jen. Thank you.


What was I doing 10 years ago:
10 years ago I was counting down the days until my sixteenth birthday.

What is on my to-do list for today?
Well it's Sunday afternoon, so: rest, eat and take care of Bria.

What are 3 bad habits of mine?
1. leaving empty coke cans all over creation
2. not zipping my fly up
3. robbing banks

3 Things You might not know about me:
1. I saw Bring It On at least 6 times in the theater
2. I bleached my hair in a women's restroom in a mall in Boston on my 18th birthday
3. I really want to go to France

Four Movies/TV shows I love: (really only 4?)
1. Tommy Boy (it was on TBS this morning at 5am when Bria woke up, we enjoyed it together)
2. Lars and the Real Girl
3. Scrubs
4. Arrested Developmet

Four Books I Love:(I have to come up with 4?)
1. Ender's Game
2. The Giver
3. I am Legend
4. Bourne Identity (I'm reading it right now)

Four Jobs I've Had:
1. Team Lead at Icon Security call center
2. A.M. custodian at the BYU Bookstore
3. Cashier at Best Buy
4. substitute teacher

Five Places I've Lived:
1. Norwell, MA
2. Provo, UT
3. Sandy, UT
4. Houston, TX
5. Hingham, MA

Five of My Favorite Foods:
1. Lobster
2. Steak
3. Snickers
4. Chili's chicken crispers
5. Courtney's green curry, or her tortilla soup, or her chicken fingers, really anything she cooks


Five Bloggers I'm Tagging:
1. Any
2. one
3. who
4. wants
5. to be tagged

No comments: