We went up to my parents' house with some friends where my mom made a fabulous breakfast for everyone. It was a pretty lazy day talking and hanging out. I was nice to spend time with my parents because they just moved (after the 4th) to Oregon for the summer. My dad owns some restaurants up there (Qdoba), so they are going up to get some hands-on work done with them. I'm really going to miss them, even though they will be back at the beginning of October.
We wanted to watch the fireworks at Stadium of Fire here in Provo, but we didn't get to for two reasons. 1- we would have watched them from my sister Lindsay's balcony (she lives across the street from the stadium), but police had blocked the street and wouldn't only let you onto the street if you showed your drivers' license and it had an address on that street. 2- We left for Boston early the next morning and we hadn't packed, so we didn't really have time to watch the fireworks. We did go out on to the sidewalk and see a few from our apartment, but that was it.
Coming up next will be the Boston Chronicles. We just got back this weekend from Sam's family reunion for a week in Boston. I was great!
Tummy time! She hates it less and less all the time:

The birthday boy and his daughter:

My dad, me, and Bria:

Bria and my mom:
2 comments:
I'm glad you're back, and that Boston was fun. We're in CA now, but we'll see you before we head out to Spokane. I say we hit that Thai place you guys like in Orem before we leave. What do you say?
Totally!
Post a Comment