02 July 2008

Some pictures and some news, but not in that order

Nothing very exciting has been going on around here. We are looking forward to the Fourth of July, Sam's birthday, and our trip to Boston all in the next few days. Also, in some not-as-exciting news, we have decided to stay in Utah a little longer. Sam is currently looking for jobs in both Utah and Salt Lake counties. Since the cost of living is just so much lower in Utah, we are putting off our move to Virginia until probably next spring. We are disappointed because we were so excited about moving, but we think this will be a better decision in the long run. Our apartment right now rents only to single women in the fall and winter, so we have to move in mid-August. So we are just waiting to see where Sam gets a job, and then we will be moving wherever that is. I am hoping it will be in Salt Lake, but we'll just have to wait and see.


Just sitting on the couch next to dad.


Bria sleeps in the funniest positions sometimes. She looks like some stubborn princess in this one.


Sam took Bria on some errands while I had my old roommates over for lunch. This is right before they left.

Bria and I went for a walk down to the park. She loves being outside, so we try to go on a walk every day.

4 comments:

Maranda said...

I probably say this every time you post pictures, but ah! So adorable!!

Jenna said...

a list:
1. i am sad that our reuniting will be put off a bit. but at least this way i will hopefully be closer to not working anymore and then we can have ample playing time

2. you look beautiful in that picture with bria

3. happy birthday to uncle sam tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Courtney you look so good!! Bria is so cute. I am sorry you have to stay in Utah longer!

Lindsay said...

Bria looks so little in that first picture! I love it. And yes...perfectly said. The second one is "stubborn princess".
You guys are great. See you soon!