18 October 2008

Bria takes the Cake

Hi everyone, this is Sam. After months of encouragement from Courtney I finally made a video of Bria. It took several attempts to get a good compression that didn't stretch the 16x9 picture. Without further ado (grab some popcorn, silence your cell phones), I give you . . . Bria!

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

That fills me with more joy than i can express.
:) I love Bria!

Jenna said...

this is so cute! your baby videos will be way cooler than anyone else's- way to go sam!

i think the next video should be set in d.c.... what do you say?

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest video ever! I love it! Great Job Sam!

Jenny said...

That is the best movie I've seen in a long time! And it makes me so sad that we aren't close by. She is so darling. I can't get over it. I also really liked that song. Who is it?

Sam said...

The music is by Cake-- a Mangum family favorite.

Ashley and Aaron said...

This video makes me so happy. I love hearing you guys laugh every time she topples over. And it sounds like she has a laugh like Finn..a little squeak/cackle!