Bria has taken off crawling, and she now loves to pull herself up to standing or kneeling anywhere she can. She also likes cords and technology. And she has a penchant for danger.
Bria loves Sam. I think the best part of her day is when he gets home from work. They play all evening before she goes to bed, and I think she really loves that quality time.
I will admit to giving Bria a bite of my pumpkin chocolate chip cookie. Saying she liked it would be the understatement of the year.
Just call her Miss Mischief. Why does she love to play with diapers? I look away for one second and . . .
She is very snuggly when she first wakes up from a nap. She has also developed some shyness. Whenever she sees someone other than me or Sam, she lays her head on my (or Sam's) shoulder and smiles (usually).
I finally let Sam use a little pomade in Bria's hair to create a punk-rocker look.
Bria also loves to watch football with Sam.
She was supposed to look like a queen, but I think she looks more like a baker.
We no longer wrap her up at night! The transition was easy-- no tears at all. I still wrap her for naps though.
This is what I mean when I say she's her usual happy self, even though she's sick.
7 comments:
Cute pics! I would look at your blog all day if all you had were pictures of Bria. Mallory has the same shirt that Bria had on in those last pics. The heart one. But it was in 3-6 months and she has outgrown it already. We love you guys!
Wow Bria just keeps getting more cute. And she kind of looks like Feivel from An American Tail (in a good way).
She is SUCH a beauty. :) (And you guys are such fun, quality parents.)
Love you all - hope Bria feels better soon.
The picture with chocolate on her lips is priceless :)
Good choice on the Huggies Snug and Dry diapers.
Oh, and Bria's adorable too.
Adam
how adorable! seriously she is so happy and cute. love the pics.
I am in love with this little Mangum clan. Look at you with your absolutely beautiful baby!! Man, I hope I get to meet Bria someday!
Post a Comment