25 January 2009

Nine Months!

Bria is nine months old today. It's crazy that she has now been part of the real world for the same amount of time that I was pregnant. Bria has turned into a crazy ball of energy in the past couple weeks. She won't sit still for anything, and she is constantly crawling, standing, scooting, wiggling, etc. She loves to dance-- we've noticed her favorite is Weezer, and she also rocked out to the National Anthem when we watched the Inauguration on Tuesday. I can't believe she will be a year old in just three months. Where did my tiny baby go?
We are also so happy that Bria and I are finally not sick! This past week was pretty miserable for all of us, but we are all feeling so much better now. Sam's still running at about 80%, but hopefully in the next couple days all three of us will be back to normal. Bria did need an inhaler for a couple days, which was pretty sad, but I'm just glad it wasn't worse-- it definitely could have been.
The Adventures of Food Boy played at the LDS film festival this weekend, so it was great to see Sam's brother Marc for that. And I enjoyed a girl's night in with some friends while Sam and Marc hit up Sundance. I'm a little sad I didn't go to Sundance this year, since it was probably my last opportunity with it being so close, but I didn't really want to stay out so late, so I'm ok with it. Now that the weekend is over, we're back to our regularly scheduled programming.

2 comments:

Adam said...

Is Sam ever better than 80%? Seriously, Bria is getting more adorable every day. I wish we could see you guys more often.

Ashley and Aaron said...

Happy 9 month mark Bria! It was so good to see you guys last night...and Aaron was still talking about your ice cream today.