27 May 2009

It's Been A While

A rundown of what we've been up to:

A couple Fridays ago I met up with some friends from my old job at Spinal Interventions. That was the worst job in the world, but these women helped me make it through every day so I didn't explode into a ball of stress. Anyway, now most of us don't work there any more, but it was so great to get together and chat.

Bria has discovered the art of discovery.


She also discovered the goggles I wear while chopping onions. She thinks they are hilarious, which they are.



I discovered that Bria loves blueberries. I put some on a plate on the floor and she thought it was funny and wonderful.


Basically Bria loves to eat.


And she's still learning how to feed herself. I'm not sure why I pick the messiest items to let her try with a spoon: cous cous, curry, tortilla soup. Clearly I don't think things through. Thank goodness for paper towels, wet wipes, washing machines, brooms, and vacuums. (and, yes, this is her new favorite face-- usually accompanied by vigorous head shaking.)


My friend Anna came to visit from Colorado.


Bria loves the fan in the front room. I did notice a pen stuck in there, and I don't think it's ever coming out. I hope that's ok.



Bria knows where nose, hair, ear, and mouth are. She loves to clap for herself after pointing to them, but sometimes she just skips right to the clapping.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

DARLING!!!!
I LOVE that girl! (And you and Sam incidentally.) :)