We had so much fun the last two weeks that Sam was home. Bria was Sam's little shadow: copying his every move, tackling him, tickling him, randomly giving him hugs. The first morning he was home, Bria couldn't stop giggling and snuggling him. It may have been the cutest thing I've ever seen.
So here is a marathon of pictures. In no particular order, here is a lot of what we did over the last two weeks.
Bria further solidified her love of all things tomato-based, including ketchup:
We went to a wedding reception:
Sam and Bria made faces:
Sam and Bria played on the computer. We soon learned that Bria freaks out when she sees the laptop because she wants to poke it and play with it and destroy it.
We went to one of our favorite restaurants, The Counter, where Bria tried optimistically tried a lemon:
And hated said lemon:
We went to the Discovery Gateway children's museum where Bria rode a fake horse and licked its saddle and I tried to ignore the germs:
And Sam and Bria sat in the fake helicopter while I warded off swarms of adolescent boys trying to kick Bria out of the said helicopter:
Bria loved the Sox:
Sam and I went on a date to see Julie & Julia:
Sam and Bria played bunny rabbits:
Bria played peek-a-boo with us in the car:
We went to IKEA, where Bria made Sam take her down this slide a million times until she tried to climb up it herself and slipped and hit her face:
And Bria walked through the entrance to the kids' section approximately one trillion times until we finally succeeded in distracting her with the annual IKEA crayfish festival.
Believe it or not, that's only some of what we did. We had to pack in a whole summer of activities into the two weeks. We really had such a fun time and we miss Sam already! We are planning a trip to see him, so the countdown for that should keep us pretty occupied.
5 comments:
In the picture of you three at the wedding reception, your hair looks incredible. Incredible!
I love ALL your pictures! You look so beautiful at that reception. And Bria looks so little, somehow. I'm glad you guys got to have a fun time together. I hope good things happen for you soon with the job situation!
I agree with Elisa - I was going to comment on that hair of yours. Honestly Court, you are gorgeous.
I'm so glad you guys got to have some fun together - and that you'll be able to go out there so soon! :)
Seriously, Courtney, all of these pictures of cute little Bria and your husband and I only remember your hair! You look so pretty!
We can't wait to see you! YEA!!
Lucky us!
Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun with Sam. I bet it was good for both of you! And soon, you will be with him again! YEA again!
Post a Comment