05 January 2010

Christmas Rundown

We had a great little Christmas this year at home, just the three of us. Bria didn't really get what was going on, but rather enjoyed opening presents. We spent the day relaxing, and then went to Marc and Jenn's house for a delicious dinner. We were really happy to have two of Sam's brothers close by on Christmas. It is always so fun to hang out with Marc's and Matt's families-- especially because Marc's kids entertain and watch Bria the whole time, so Sam and I just relax and feel like real human adults. It's amazing.

Bria got some new clothes, and immediately tried them on:
Bria enjoyed my new All-Clad stir-fry pan:
Bria watched her new Elmo's World DVD from this comfy vegetable steamer:

Bria was our beautiful ballerina in the tutu I made her (now she won't wear it on her waist, but only on her head, and she runs around calling "tutu! tutu! tutu!"):
Bria got to eat with her cousin Mallory at the little kids' table for Christmas dinner:

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

The tutu turned out great!
Oh - and who knew that Bria and I both watched movies while sitting in a vegetable steamer?

Elisa said...

Tonight Matt and I had this super-long conversation about how much we miss Bria. I mean, it's a given that we miss you and Sam (and we had had a long talk about how much we missed you the day before :) ). But that Bria. I need her in my life.

Allison said...

Cute tutu!! I love how she's sitting in the veggie steamer. Glad you had a great Christmas!