10 June 2010

Countess Bria

Bria temporarily forgot her camera shyness which allowed me to capture her mad counting skills. She counts anything and everything all the time. The other morning, Sam was getting ready for work, and he could hear her in her crib just counting. I love the way she pronounces 4 and 11 the most.

The following should be ignored while viewing this video:
1) You can see that I am wearing pajamas, and it was, like, 4 pm
2) Bria has chocolate all over her mouth
3) Bria has street urchin hair

Thank you for your cooperation.

10 comments:

Jenna said...

next task for your two year old: taxes. she is so smart! and i feel okay about her hair since that is what mine looks like in the humidity.

hanner said...

i think my uterus just wept a little.

Katherine said...

I LOVE this, street urchin hair and all.

Elisa said...

OH MY GOSH!!!

I love, "Fourteen. Fourteen! Fourteen!!"

I also love how her voice gets higher as she goes. I'm freaking out.

Ashley Lewis said...

Ahahahahha!!! She is too darling! I love how her voice gets soft and silvery toward the end. So reverent. I want to see her again!

Anonymous said...

So stinking cute! I love how well she can count! My neice at that age love the number fourteen as well. She is so cute!!

Whitney said...

Ha ha ha I love "twooo" and "eveven"

Lindsay said...

She is the ultimate doll. I love and miss her.
I'm glad she's standing in front of the Dora tent, so I can imagine her world a little better. :)

Please give her a smooch from Lulu. :)

Maren B said...

As you know, your child is precious. Also, thanks for making me feel better about staying in my pjs until 4 pm.

Maranda said...

Oh my gosh, she has grown up SOOOOO much since I last saw you. I can't believe it! What a smart little girl. You're such a good mommy!! I too liked that her voice got higher as she counted, soo cute.