22 June 2010

Meet Princess Girl

As you can see, Princess Girl is in trouble.
Bria has been having a lot of talks with Princess Girl lately about listening to mama, not hitting or biting, and speaking kindly. And when Princess Girl is in trouble, I hear a lot of stern "no, no, no, no"s coming from Bria's room while Princess Girl sits on the chair.

My only question is, if Bria understands this enough to explain it Princess Girl, why doesn't she internalize it for herself? I'm just sayin'.

3 comments:

Josephine said...

That's pretty hillarious. Kids are so funny.

Kathleen Mangum said...

I know! Lena does that all the time. Especially when we were potty training, and still now, everyone has to go potty. WHen she was learning then she never did, but eveyrone else did. So fun.

Allison said...

Well, at least you know she's hearing if not listening anyway...