Sam got a new job! We went out to celebrate a couple weeks ago when we got the news. And Bria was hammin' it up all night. She even attacked me a couple times because she was just too happy to contain herself:
Sam's started working yesterday at a production company based in Bethesda working as a junior editor on the show American Loggers, which airs on the Discovery Channel.Three cheers for Sam! We're so excited about this new step.

9 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS, SAM!!!!!
And oh my GOODNESS Bria is such a gorgeous little girl--those curls and those eyes and that cute dress! Too much!! :)
I'm so happy for all three of you!
whoa, awesome! so this is different from the nat geo job from before? wayyyy cool.
Sam, that's awesome, I'm happy for you guys. Hope things go well with the new job.
Congrats! I will be so excited to hear all about it WHEN WE SEE YOU NEXT WEEK!!!
(I was screaming that last part!)
Love you and can't wait to see you and Bria!
WAY TO GO SAM! that's exciting... professional progress is always good. and i'm glad to see you celebrated. that's a key part of good news. :)
Yay! Congratulations Sam! What a great opportunity for you guys.
Awesome! Congratulations, Sam!
Congratulations! But on a selfish note, does this mean you are moving?!
Congratulations! Very exciting...Although I hope he wasn't affected by yesterdays hostage situation?
Post a Comment