11 November 2010

Last Comic Standing

I found my camera! Which also means I found this great video I took at the beginning of September. Bria has two jokes, which I got her to record for prosperity. The first is a classic, and the second isn't really a joke, it just sounds funny. We ask her "what does a pickle say?" and she replies, "I used to be a cucumber!"
So, without further ado, enjoy the cuteness:

4 comments:

Maranda said...

Those are awesome jokes! And how adorable that you got them on video.

Ashley Lewis said...

This is screaming cute. My favorite part is that there is zero hesitation when you ask for a joke. I love her!

Amanda said...

"See you waaiiter."

Gaaah!!! So cute.

Lindsay said...

She is such a funny funny!! I love her and am thrilled that I get to see her on Mon. :)