22 December 2010

Christmas Card

In lieu of Christmas cards, we have now completely switched over to Christmas movies. We wish all our friends and family a Merry Christmas and joy in the new year.

12 comments:

Erik said...

that was amazing!!!

Jenna said...

oh my, you mangums have outdone yourselves. bravo and merry christmas to you!

Josephine said...

Loved it. Especially when Bria's nose lit up. And when you guys were like beat it, Bria. Awesome. Merry Christmas!

Amy said...

Ahhh this is the cutest thing I have ever seen!

Elisa said...

You guys are the cutest little family in the world.

Alarie said...

That is the cutest dang thing I've ever seen!

Lindsay said...

I Love this and you should know Hunt and Ab watched it three times in a row (I'm sure more will follow).
Merry Christmas!!

Maryblog said...

Oh you guys are the cutest. I loved every second. Sam you have some great videography/editing skills. And Bria is a fantastic little actress. Courtney I love the purse reindeer outfit! Cute! Merry Christmas you guys!

Maranda said...

i love this soooooooooooooo much!!

Derek & Brittany said...

Very Creative!! What a cute Rudolph

The Scribbles said...

That was great!!!

Amber Volle said...

So clever Mangums! You guys are great!