Halloween extended over two nights: first, the trunk-or-treat.
And for the real thing we headed out for some old school trick-or-treating in our neighborhood. Bria took a much more hands-on approach with her makeup, and the results were . . . artistic. Not sure it channeled zombie as much as hodgepodge weirdness, but she was proud of herself, and that's what matters (plus she was still universally recognized as a zombie).
The festive night ended with a good ol' hunt for human flesh. Sam was dressed up in his Shaun costume, and in the end, Bria the Zombie triumphed.
George would be proud.
5 comments:
a good ol' hunt for human flesh!!
I love this!! You guys are so cool and so fun! And Bria looks awesome. She did a great job with her make-up. That picture of her on the porch getting candy is really creepy! I saw most of these pictures and the pix from Sam's zombie race on his facebook. So cool!! I'll have to try to find something like that around here. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I love it!!
I love all the facial expressions in your pictures!
I love zombies, what a great idea!
haha! hilarious.
Post a Comment