16 November 2011

Thankful Turkey


Bria and I made "thankful turkeys" yesterday. I loved hearing her list of things she's thankful for. I helped her spell the words, but the writing is all her.

If you can't decipher each thankful feather, her list is
pictures
mom
car
loulou (my sister lindsay)
birthday
bria
sam
pans
metro

6 comments:

Sarah said...

I don't think pans make it onto the thankful list enough. Awesome turkey.

hanner said...

i love that it's mom and sam.

Elisa said...

Wow! I'm amazed at how well Bria can write. What a little genius.

Maranda said...

So adorable and so smart! I've very impressed with her writing!!

Wendi said...

That is amazing! I can't believe she can write so well. I like how some of them are things she could see (i.e. pans).

Lindsay said...

I made it onto Bria's thankful turkey!!! Woooooot! :) That just made my day - no, my whole year. <3 I love her.