Even though Bria and I skipped town for 8 days just before Christmas, we still packed in a lot of holiday fun as a family.
Bria and I found this tiny tree to squish into our tiny apartment. It was my first real tree ever, and I absolutely love it.
We filmed our annual Mangum Family Christmas Video over 5 different shooting sessions. (We'll post it here as soon as it's edited.)
We spent Thanksgiving weekend at the mall making a major dent in our Christmas shopping. Bria is an excellent shopping companion, and is always eager to model various accessories.
We went to a delicious hibachi grill for my work party, which included Christmas crackers and these paper crowns.
Bria and Sam decorated a giant gingerbread man on Christmas eve so I could focus on cooking up a delicious meal to eat with our friends Mandy and Trent.
No comments:
Post a Comment