07 February 2013

national cathedral

For several years we've had on our holiday activity list to visit the National Cathedral to see their creche exhibit, and we nearly didn't make it this year. We're lucky they left it up until late January, so Bria and I had a little date to check it out on one of the last days. We didn't take any pictures inside, but when we got out, Bria found a ladybug crawling on the steps. (Is it true you can tell a ladybug's age by how many spots it has? That must be some childhood misconception I have, right? Because this ladybug had, like, twenty spots, and I find it hard to believe ladybugs live multiple decades.) Anyway, we spent quite a bit of time looking at it before heading out.








Of course since we were just around the corner, Bria and I ate lunch at 2 Amys: one of my all-time favorite places to eat.



 (she drew a picture of me sitting in a beach chair, under an umbrella, reading a book.)

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh my I love good looking pizza. Jealous I don't live there.

Lindsay said...

Oh I love you guys and want to be there with you! :) Also, Bria's drawing is incredibly awesome.

Elisa said...

Such cute pictures of little B.