Bria has been begging to try soccer for ages, so we finally signed her up for a session this spring. In true Bria style, she was more excited to pick out her gear than she was about actually playing, but I think she is having a good time. Since it's an introductory session, they don't play games, which was disappointing for her, but she seems to be getting a better handle on the ball after a couple weeks of game-based drills. We'll see if she expresses any interest in playing again. In the meantime, I think she's the cutest soccer player ever.



4 comments:
She is really cute, how fun!!
I chortled for a full minute when I looked at that last picture. Bria is a STAR.
I'm just so impressed that she WANTS to play soccer!
Bria is one powerful little woman. Whatever she does, she brings so much personality to it! :)
Post a Comment