When Bria and I started planning her birthday party and the guest list started heading towards 30 kids, I came up with a brilliant idea. Instead of a classic birthday party where I would somehow attempt to entertain that many children, we held her party at a local park, and I brought cake-- that's it! The invite suggested a time to arrive, the time we'd eat cake, and then told guests to stay and play as long as they wanted. It was genius! By a stroke of incredible luck, the previously-reserved park pavilion was vacated by a large group right as we arrived. It couldn't have gone better. Bria had such a fun time running around with all her different friends. I loved watching her introduce friends from different social circles and see her surrounded by so many people she adores. A perfect way to celebrate our sweet girl's big day.
3 comments:
Great idea! That's a lot of kids!
What a cool kid. Of course she has so many friends.
Happy birthday beautiful Bria!! I love this party idea. Totally my kinda party, no stress just lots of fun!
Post a Comment