Several months ago Sam and I bought Groupons to Run or Dye, one of the many 5k color runs coming through DC this summer. I kept forgetting about it, and when I would remember, we would say "oh, we better start running, huh?" (Yes, I did run a half marathon in November.) When it finally came down to it, neither of us had gone running, and I never made a plan for what to do with Bria that morning. So we decided to just make it a family affair! I'm so glad it was such a low-key family event, because we had a blast! We brought the stroller, but Bria walked/ran well over half of it, just taking quick breaks here and there. We were absolutely covered by the end, and I can attest that not all of the color washes out of your clothes. To prove how much fun we had, Bria keeps asking if we can do a color run every day.
Before
. . . and after




1 comment:
THAT'S AWESOME. And so is Sam's beard.
Post a Comment