01 November 2013

All Hallows Eve

Bria decides months in advance what she wants to be for Halloween each year, and this was no exception: Catwoman. Even after some conversations where Bria learned that Catwoman is not exactly a hero, she was totally set. Sam and Bria watched the '60s era, Adam West Batman movie together and we took costume inspiration from there. 
Considering Sam and I dressed up as batman and robin when I was pregnant with B, we decided it was fitting for Sam to dress as batman this year. 


We trick-or-treated at the mall near our house for a warm up and I dressed as a ticking time bomb. Because that's what I am. After Sam and B left for actual trick-or-treating, I stayed home and eagerly anticipated all the trick-or-treaters we would get-- we had heard our neighborhood gets tons of traffic. Alas, we only got one!! Our house is the last on the street and kind of tucked back, so I suppose it didn't seem an obvious stop. I was so sad! (Especially because I bought pounds and pounds of candy.) 

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Aww I feel your pain about trick or treaters. We've never had any until this year we moved to a townhouse and it was Halloween central (see husband's incessant FB posts). We almost cried, we were so excited. Here's hoping you have better luck next year and love your costume!

Sarah said...

Awesome costumes all around.

Josephine said...

Bria's costume makes me so happy! I have fond memories of watching the Adam West batman as a kid. Glad you went with the belt, necklace, and gold nails!

Katie said...

haha, GREAT costumes! All around.