Until moving to Virginia, spring was always my favorite season, but it only took one year and now I love fall more than anything. The weather is mild and cozy. And I never get over the trees blazing like fire. (Ask Sam-- every walk, every drive I am constantly interrupting conversations to say "look at that tree! Look at those leaves!") We've loved living in a new neighborhood this year to see some new trees and enjoy new paths on many long, long walks. And we have loved our first year of raking! It will probably lose its luster in coming years, but this year we have loved every moment.
2 comments:
Fall is without a doubt my favorite season, and I am crazy about raking. In fact, I hope you have a few stray leaves around when I come to visit so that I can rake them right up!
I love it too! Our last house had a a few trees behind it with BRILLIANT yellow leaves in the fall. My backyard was bathed in bright yellow. Like a blanket. Love the fall.
Post a Comment