
Luckily, it only lasted a couple of hours, and Sam went home to shave the rest of it off, and we got some good mid-shave shots.

Sam also got to act yesterday as a caveman and they gave him some crazy makeup. It didn't wash off very easily, so even though we scrubbed with all our strength, he still has some makeup dirt on his arms and back.

Also, Harry Potter came out this weekend. I went up to the Salt Lake public library for what I heard was an awesome party. Sam's sister Rachel accompanied me as well as Theresa. We had a blast making wands and walking around the library / Hogwarts castle. We looked at some cool stars and planets out of telescopes on the library roof. It was great night.


I am a little sad that the Harry Potter series is now over. It seems like Harry has always been a part of my life. I started reading the books when I was 14, so it's a little surreal that it's over. But I guess it's good that I finished the book so quickly so I can get back to focusing on school. Graduation is in just over three weeks, and I am just sprinting to the end. I am a little burned out, so I will be just thrilled when graduation gets here. I am trying to find a job still. I started applying to a few last week, and I will keep on sending out my resume until I get a bite. I'm hoping that's sooner rather than later, because I really hate looking for jobs.
Overall, we are having a blast with Food Boy. My parents came to visit the set and Sam's parents get into town this week to come show their support to Marc and Sam. We really are very blessed to have such a supportive family. I've been trying to spend as much time on set as possible, but I usually only get to a few days a week for a couple hours because of school work. Thank goodness for Pioneer Day, though! Today I spent all day on set. It helped Sam not be quite so nervous while he was acting. We are really enjoying our summer, but it's sad to realize there is only just over a month of it left. And it will be a crazy month!
4 comments:
You guys look like you are having so much fun. We are having fun too but not near as much as you guys. Sams haircut looked awesome! Good thing he didn't keep it long. The pic of his old man hair was taken in my
A Cappella class. Brings back memories. Good luck with the rest of school and finding a job.
Sam, I really hope your hair grows back. Not that you don't look spectacular without it.
I found your blog on Rick Doanes blog. You look like you're doing great! Way to go on the acting. Catie didn't recognize you. You can check us out on Deluxbury101.blogspot.com or cornwalls.blogspot.com
Sam, your caveman picture looks exactly the same as I remember you.
Post a Comment