Jobs I've had (in chronological order)
1. GAP
2. Nordstrom
3. LoveSac
4. Western Wats (outbound phone surveys. yuck!)
5. Barnes and Noble
6. Writing Center secretary
7. BYU bindery
8. Writing Center grammar tutor
Movies I can watch over and over
1. 13 Going on 30
2. Moulin Rouge
3. Sliding Doors
4. The Break-up
Places I've lived
1. Seattle, WA
2. Denver, CO
3. London, England
4. Salt Lake City, UT
5. Provo, UT
Favorite T.V. Shows
1. Friends
2. Good Eats
3. Everyday Italian
4. Iron Chef
5. The Office
Places I've been on Holiday (am I supposed to just list 5?)
1. France
2. Hong Kong
3. Australia
4. Chile
5. Spain
Favorite Dishes
1. Massaman curry
2. Tikka masala
3. Cafe Rio burritos
4. Fried rice
Websites I visit
1. Facebook
2. Blogs
3. Ebay
4. Allrecipes.com
Places I'd rather be
1. Sleeping in my bed
2. Anywhere with Sam
3. London
4. A library or bookstore
People I'm tagging-- I guess this means that you are supposed to do it on your blog.
1. Ummmm . . . I don't know. Whoever reads this blog can do it. I like all of you.
4 comments:
Wow, you're three continents up on me in my quest to visit all seven. Good work.
Thank you. I have the goal to visit all but Antarctica. So, I just need to visit Africa. Antarctica just doesn't appeal to me. What would I do there? "Hey, cool penguins."
Hey thanks for doing the tag. It is fun to see what people put for their answers. I am very excited for your graduation coming up. What day is it? My hubby gets home in a few days and we are very excited. I hope you have your hubby back since filming is done but I am sure they still have a lot of work left.
Graduation is on August 16, so it's just about a week away! I am so excited. It is so nice that filming is over. Even though Sam is still busy, he has much more time now that filming is over. It's great to have more time with him. I am so excited for you to have Matt home! It will be so great for you guys to be together!
Post a Comment