To all those who were concerned about my stroller strife, I picked out a stroller! My mom had a baby shower for me with all my extended family this weekend, and my parents bought my car seat and stroller. So I posed with my mom and the stroller for a picture:

The stroller and car seat in all their glory (I love them!):

Here I am with my last Utah-residing sibling, Lindsay.

Lastly, my dad caught the horrible flu that is attacking the country. He wasn't up for taking pictures, so I just stood by him for a picture. It really shows off my gloriously girnormous belly (p.s. I don't know why the bottom of the picture got cropped in some weird circular shape).

Speaking of the flu, Sam had it last week! He says he has never been that sick. He basically stayed in bed all week. He tried to venture out to work (he has a new job at Best Buy!) twice, but sorely regretted it after. Luckily he made the turn around on Saturday, after an entire week of being ill. Luckily I didn't catch it-- thanks to the flu shot. I hope not too many of you have had it! If so, may you recover quickly.
7 comments:
love the carseat/strooler combo!
Congrats on quitting your job. There are few times as awkward as leaving a job. The stroller looks great. The carseat combo makes it so convenient.
Lastly, it's about time Sam got a job.
I really like your carseat it is great. I am glad you get to quit your job and sad to see you go.
You are looking fabulous Courtney and I love the long hair.
hooray this summer i will push your baby in that stroller when we are neighbors...ish.
Um, I'm not sure about the whole quitting thing... maybe you should just keep your job and bring your baby girl with you! You know there are plenty of us there to hold her for you. P.S. I was just looking all through the Food Boy website and I am sooooo excited for the movie!! It looks amazing!! You guys are going to be rich and famous in no time!!!!
Courtney you look great! Pregnancy suits you. Check out my blog.
itsmemeganlee.blogspot.com
Post a Comment