Thanks for tagging me Maranda, now I can spice up my blog a little bit (instead of the usual post that says our lives are pretty uneventful, but look at pictures of us anyway).
1. Two Names You Go By:
Cookie (by Sam)
Gerta (by my family, mostly my dad and my brother)
2. Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
Comfy, comfy J. Crew pajamas
A very old white shirt I got when I was a senior in high school. It is also about 10 sizes too small for my 7.5-months-pregnant body. Oh well. I'm comfy.
3. Two of Your Favorite Things to Do:
Eat ice cream
Try new recipes for cookies, Thai food, Indian food, cakes-- well, I guess just try new recipes!
4. Two Things You Want Very Badly at the Moment:
The Adventures of Food Boy to sell so we can move to Virginia in June
The baby to keep growing and be healthy (and to stop getting up under my ribs)
5. Two Favorite Pets You Have or Have Had:
Buck, my golden retriever, was the world's best pet. We got him when I was 3 and he died when I was 14. No other pet can compare to Buck, which is why I don't like any other animals. It's true. I don't like animals, and I never want to have another pet.
6. Two Things You Ate Today:
Oatmeal
A glass of milk (I just had breakfast, so my options of answers for this question are limited)
7. Two People You Last Talked To:
Sam
Ashley
8. Two Things You Are Doing Tomorrow:
Going to church
Probably making cookies-- since I can't seem to go a day without eating them
9. Two Longest Car Rides
Mesa to Provo. You wouldn't think it was so long, but we missed the turn onto the freeway and extended the drive by like three hours.
St. George to Denver. There was some bad accident and a really bad storm, so we were stuck in stopped traffic on the road in Nowhere, Colorado for hours. I was grumpy.
OK, I know none of these are that impressive, but I HATE long car rides. I refuse to take road trips if they exceed 8 hours (10 for VERY special occasions).
Well, that was fun! So, now I tag Jen (or Matt) and Jenna. And anyone else who wants to do it.
1 comment:
I am glad Maranda tagged you. Sorry I didnt tag you. It was great to read.
Post a Comment