12 February 2008

Some Pictures!


Sam finished directing Lair Lords. I came to set on the last day and captured him in action. Here he is walking around the set and planning out some shots. He had such a great time, but I am so glad it's over! 
This picture is at my 29 week mark. 
Sam worked custodial at the BYU bookstore for about two weeks (it was at 4 am, and he got sick of that pretty quick) and he used his handy discount to purchase this onesie for the baby. 
I thought it was pretty cute, so we hung it up in our closet.
In order to help with my gestational diabetes, Sam and I have started going walking on BYU's indoor track three times a week. We walk at least a mile, and sometimes we jog a bit. It feels great to be active! I always see people I know they always tell me they are impressed that I
 am out exercising when I am so pregnant. That also makes me feel great. So, on our way out the door to go walking, I am 30 weeks in this picture. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your pictures and you are such a cute pregnant women.

Marcus and Jenny said...

Courtney, you are so cute! Real, truly, honestly, cute! I miss you! Well, hopefully I'll be back soon. I made your Thai curry the other day...it wasn't as good.

Maranda said...

Even though I see you almost every day, I still love seeing more pictures of you. You're so cute!

Jake F. said...

Courtney, you look great!

maryirene said...

you look so great! i remember walking a lot at the end of my pregnancy. people thought it was a little crazy, but it actually felt really good to be up and about. glad you are enjoying it!