07 November 2008

17 more things

I got tagged by Kelly was well, with a few additions to the eight-ness. Also, I noticed there were only SEVEN shows on my tv list. And really, I have to love eight of them. And since I love to waste time on the computer, here I go . . .

1 more tv show I like to watch . . .
8. Everyday Italian

8 things I love about fall . . .
1. The vibrant colors covering the mountains
2. Pulling out the winter wardrobe (though I will admit, I need some new clothes! Yesterday I thought to myself "what did I wear last fall and winter?" and then I remembered that I was pregnant and wearing maternity clothes.)
3. Soup! It's just too hot to eat in the summer
4. Looking forward to the holidays
5. Being cold. Yes, I like being cold.
6. Pulling out the down comforter. I LOVE our duvet.
7. Socks and shoes. I HATE wearing sandals, but I do it all summer long anyway.
8. Watching football with Sam

8 things on my wish list . . .
1. A house that I own (if someone could buy that for me-- that'd be great, thanks)
2. A second car
3. A whole set of Calphalon pans
4. To move to Virginia tomorrow
5. A maid to clean my apartment for free. BLECH I hate cleaning.
6. (I'll steal this one from you, Kelly) A shopping spree!
7. A new hair style
8. To be taller (what? none of the other things are realistic. except maybe #7)

No comments: