25 November 2008

California and Seven Months!

I just got back from California yesterday, and I miss it already. It was so nice to be in a busy house with my sister's family-- tons of stuff to do and always someone to talk with. Bria and I had a great time. Ultimately, I did survive watching my three nieces, and I am left in awe of mothers-of-four (or more!). It was also great to see my brother, Scott, and his family. So here are some pictures of the trip.

Lindsay, Bria, and Lucy yesterday morning (Lindsay and Bria have the same birthday, seven years apart):


Bria right after waking up.
Bria liked to attack Stone by grabbing his face, feet, diaper-- basically anything she could get her hands on.

Stone was born three and a half weeks before Bria:


Amy, Stone, Me, Bria, Scott, and Cameron


I got baby Cameron to smile! He's so cute. And Bria loves all babies-- Cameron definitely included.


A common sight-- Sophie and Bria were buddies:


Sophie calls her Bri-Bri


A preview of what I am making on Thursday:


Sophie wanted to hug her:

Lucy, Bria, and Sophie. Fortunately, Bria loved being mauled by her cousins:


Finally, Bria is seven months old today! She tries really hard to push up on her knees, and she is getting more and more mobile and she pivots around on her belly. The day before I went to California, I slept at my parents' house. I put Bria to bed on the floor in my parent's closet (one of the few dark, quiet places in the house). When I got up to feed her that night, she had somehow gotten about three or four feet away, underneath some drawers all the way by the closet door. You probably need to see the closet to see what I mean, but I guarantee you, it was quite shocking to find her there. So, the seven month picture is a common pose. We just love to put Sam's glasses on Bria! We think it is so funny.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Okay, I love that last picture. Bria has such personality. I hope you have a fabulous Thanksgiving old roomie. Say hi to the family.