21 November 2008

This Could Be My Last Post

Why? Well, I have been babysitting my oldest sister's three kids for the past two days. there's a chance i won't survive, and then i won't be posting anymore. I honestly don't know how my sister does it. her kidsare great actually-- very well behaved and very fun-- it's just so much work!

The plus side is that I am in California! My sister lives in Mountain View, so I get a nice little trip out here to see my nieces as well as my sister and my brother (who lives a couple streets away). The weather is lovely, and I am having a really fun time with everyone. i will definitely post some pictures when i get back.

Also, just a little tidbit is that Bria's favorite thing to do is to suck on her thumb through cloth. right now she has her thumb hooked through my sleeve and is sucking on her thumb. So cute. So wet. Love it.

3 comments:

Erica Layne | Let Why Lead said...

Hey! You're right by me! Ryan works in Palo Alto, so we're down there all the time. (Our place is in San Mateo, just 20 minutes north.) It's fun to know you're nearby! Good luck with the all the kiddies!

Maranda said...

Uh! Don't scare me like that!!

Jenny said...

Courtney -- how long will you be there?