So instead of trying to build anticipation, we've decided to release these videos together.
You can really see how much Bria has grown since the last video in October. These both are from Christmas and the week or so after. These videos are for home entertainment only and not for public or commercial use. Enjoy!
Bria's First Christmas
Dancing Baby
5 comments:
I love that! You guys have the best videos. My favorite part of the dancing baby, was in the very beginning when she bounces and shakes her head. It was so cute.
No fair. Our videos will never match up. She is so cute!! I wish we lived closer!! Miss you.
Jake and I had fun watching your videos. Bria certainly is growing up.
she's so cute. i love her little hair clip and the part where it looks like she wants to eat the camera. what a cutie!
i know i saw a shimmy in there. these are so cute- great job having such a cutie!
Post a Comment