WELL, yesterday, I saw her chewing on something, so I swiped her mouth (it was a piece of fuzz), and I felt a MOLAR. Yes. It's true. Bria has a molar. I think it probably broke through Tuesday night or Wednesday, but it still has two more corners to come fully in. No wonder she been having a tough week! I think it's strange and hilarious that she has a molar when the only other teeth she has are the two on top and two on bottom.
Also, Bria has started her own interpretation of blowing a kiss to someone. She pushes her lips out and puts her chin in her palm. It is basically adorable. I love it. She'll only do it to me or Sam, so it might be a while before I can capture a picture of it. I am definitely trying though. So just settle for these pictures in the mean time.
We went to my parents' house last week to celebrate my sister's 21st birthday. I made the cake and some jalapeno poppers, and we put Bria in her cousin's bumbo while I was cooking. Bria doesn't need help sitting, but sometimes she needs help staying put so I can cook. :)
Bria always gets to eat yams (in a real high chair!) at my parents' house. And this time she also ate pork, which she devoured. I love the look on her face-- general surprise or excitement.
1 comment:
Ouch! Molars seem to cause much more trauma than other teeth. Maybe Bria will get lucky and get them all really quick and then not have to deal with teeth in her second year.
Post a Comment