She stands up to everything and walks along holding on to everything. And just while we were in Arizona, she started walking around while holding our fingers. She will also stand on her own for about a minute, and she does it all the time (I used to have to prop her up).
Her favorite food is cheese. I basically can't shred it fast enough. When she sees the grater and the cheese come out, she will often start to cry and scream for it and I grate as fast as I can. Then she shoves fistfuls of it into her mouth, leans her head back, and smiles while she chews.
Bria has a few tricks. She recently started crawling with her head down, maybe to be more aerodynamic?
She waves "hi" and "bye," as I mentioned (hard to capture an action shot, but this is it; I promise):
She still scowls:
She listens to the iPod (she dances for a minute until she pulls out the headphones and sucks on them, then I take them away, and she cries. maybe I shouldn't do that anymore?):
She blows kisses:
And she shakes. I won't even try to explain it. But we all think it's hilarious.
Happy eleven months, Beebee!
7 comments:
Oh man, the shake is so funny! She is so adorable! Great job with the action shots!
Aaaaah! I can't believe she's almost one year old and I haven't even gotten to hold her yet! Dear heavens. We BETTER overlap in August before I leave (yes, I'm probably going to Ohio, I've soort of decided)!! And the drive from Athens to DC is like 6 hours so if I am able to get a car you better BELIEVE I am coming back to play with you guys!
That video got my laughing so hard! She is so funny.
I love cheese too :) And the shaking is hilarious!
What a cute little girl you have! I absolutely love the shaking video - I don't think anyone could watch that without cracking up.
I too am a fan of that video...kids really do the funniest things! And I love how well you've captured her scowl...too funny.
You know, Jordan totally did the same thing. She still does it occasionally but we could never explain it either. Kids are hilarious aren't they?
Post a Comment