14 June 2009

Any Suggestions

On how to get vomit smell out of carpet?


(thanks, Bria.)

8 comments:

Jenna said...

you could get a cat to come pee on it? that is supposed to mask just about anything...

Elisa said...

Just move out.

Jodi Reeve said...

We used pet vomit cleaner and it works wonders, on pee too, when she gets old enough for accidents.

Joanna said...

I'm so glad I haven't had to deal with that yet. I have NO idea. Good luck.

Maranda said...

I wish I had an idea, but honestly, I'd probably be asking YOU what I should do. You always have the answers. Google it!

Kathleen Mangum said...

Hire Professionals.

Cathryn said...

Water & lots of baking soda. Make a paste, rub it into the carpet, let it dry, vacuum it up. It takes a few repeats to get the smell out, but it's worked well for me in the past. Barring that, I've never had a spot I couldn't kill with a few good doses of Resolve...but it is kind of expensive. Good luck!

Lindsay said...

Shoot. I was going to say "just move out!" but Elisa beat me to it.