The Family of Steel: Courtney, Sam, and Bria
I can't explain how happy that made me.I love you guys.Merry Christmas. <3
she really deserves some kind of oscar for this.
Love it! Oh it reminds me of our little video last year. (My mother-in-law showed it in her SUnday School class last week...she's so proud of her little actresses! hehe) Bria is quite amazing. Hope you had a very Merry white Christmas!
That was amazing! Thank you for doing that. I hope you make that a tradition. It was so perfect!
That is awesome! Bria is so fun to watch. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I can't explain how happy that made me.
I love you guys.
Merry Christmas. <3
she really deserves some kind of oscar for this.
Love it! Oh it reminds me of our little video last year. (My mother-in-law showed it in her SUnday School class last week...she's so proud of her little actresses! hehe) Bria is quite amazing. Hope you had a very Merry white Christmas!
That was amazing! Thank you for doing that. I hope you make that a tradition. It was so perfect!
That is awesome! Bria is so fun to watch. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment