The Family of Steel: Courtney, Sam, and Bria
ummm there's no way i can choose a favorite from these pictures. how in the world does she know to make those amazing faces??!
oh my goodness. she is so adorable. i can't believe how fashionable she is! that just makes me laugh and miss you guys so much!
Hahah! I love it. She is going to be a fun teenager.
Your baby is so cute, Courtney! I hope you don't mind my blog- stalking you! Really this is so funny! How old is Bria? Macy is 2 (like 27ish months?) and she does this a lot too- right down to the shoes on the wrong feet and too big! So funny!=)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
ummm there's no way i can choose a favorite from these pictures. how in the world does she know to make those amazing faces??!
oh my goodness. she is so adorable. i can't believe how fashionable she is! that just makes me laugh and miss you guys so much!
Hahah! I love it. She is going to be a fun teenager.
Your baby is so cute, Courtney! I hope you don't mind my blog- stalking you! Really this is so funny! How old is Bria? Macy is 2 (like 27ish months?) and she does this a lot too- right down to the shoes on the wrong feet and too big! So funny!=)
Post a Comment