
I have just this one picture my friend Wendi took of Bria. Wendi watches Bria two mornings a week and I watch her son, Carter on whole day a week. It's a nice little trade we have set up so I don't have to work only during Bria's naps. Hooray! Because I've been working a lot more lately.
And, as evidenced by this picture, Bria has a blast with Wendi and Carter. I really think it's helped Bria's ability to share, and I love seeing her innate nurturing qualities come out. I frequently hear things like "Careful, buddy!" or "Come here, Carter! Let me tickle you!"
And Bria's fashion sense has not let up. Sam snapped this picture on our way out the door this morning. You can't quite tell, but that crazy, curly hair of hers is officially past her shoulders. She's getting so big. One of my favorite cheesy mothering moments was last week when we were on a walk, and she out-of-the-blue said to me, "I love you sooo much, Mommy."
Le sigh. I love that girl.
2 comments:
Her outfits are so amazing.
That is so great that you have a trade like that set up. Before I moved out of Parkside, Julie Shaw and I used to have a set-up like that, it was wonderful. I can't believe how long her hair is! I love that she likes to dress up, it's super cute!
Post a Comment