And on the last night, as I was getting the kids ready for bed, Stone, who is Bria's age, bumped the stereo which turned on a Michael Jackson CD full blast. So we had a little dance party. It was a great way to finish up watching them (and maybe overshadow some of the times I was a little less patient).
Bria and I stayed for another six days after my sister got home, which was so fun. She even made us fancy Hawaiian drinks.


And we went to a place called Happy Hollow, a little amusement park geared specifically toward young kids.
I have to admit that I enjoyed this ride, The Frog Hopper, a little too much.

There was also just a lot of time hanging out and going to parks.

My brother also lives about five minutes from my sister, so it was so fun to hang out with them too. Bria snapped this picture of the boys wrestling
And Rachel posing
And Rachel snapped this picture of my brother, Scott, and me. Good thing I look so tired. Give me a break, I had just finished watching five kids for four days. Also, I was in desperate need of a haircut (which I got the next day).
5 comments:
I love every single one of these pictures - but especially you on the Happy Frog Hopper ride (or whatever it's called).
So much joy!!
Holy Cow the picture of you on The Frog Hopper is hilarious.
Oh myyy the frog hopper picture is so so awesome. You're so pretty, I liked the one of you and scott too.
Um that was hysterical seeing you on that frog hopper with 6 kids! hahahaha And the caption that went with it. Perfect!
I just read all of the comments after I posted mine and apparently everyone loved the frog hopper haha
Post a Comment