Now that we've been here for a year, it seems our creativity has died out. We end up going to the same places over and over and feel less of a need to explore. So, I've been making an effort to get out and see new things again to make things more exciting. A couple weeks ago, on a Sunday afternoon, we drove over to the National Harbor, which is maybe ten minutes from our house. It was a warm, crowded day, but so fun to get out and walk around.

Bria was very sad we wouldn't let her get in the water or in a boat. It's a tough life.

There is a sandy area with
The Awakening, a huge statue which terrified Bria. So, instead of her climbing and frolicking on the statue, she just dug in the sand and debris/litter.

The view is gorgeous of the Maryland/Virginia landscapes over the Potomac. We love it here.
2 comments:
I didn't know you blogged?? We have been meaning to go to the National Harbor. Looks nice!
I think I might be scared of that sculpture as well...Love Bria's shirt!
Post a Comment