Bria has gone through another wave of eliminating mispronunciations. I'm not the kind of mom who is perpetually in mourning over her baby growing up, but I really almost cried the day she started saying "orange" instead of "orndurzj." There are still a couple things hanging on-- she says "chapstick" for ketchup and she calls English muffins "puffin muffins."

After recovering from her eye-bruising cough last week, she's back to keeping us on our toes and in stitches, simultaneously. This girl has more style than Sam or I have ever exhibited.

Or so I thought. I recently pulled out my baby book and was loving all the similarities between Bria and me. I feel like I have a billion pictures of Bria in similar situations to this one of me, circa 1986:

The last note of this aimless post is that Bria really loves grabbing our phones and taking pictures, so we've started a tumblr for her photog skillz. Check it out here:
http://eyesofatoddler.tumblr.com/
2 comments:
Puffin muffins!
we miss y'all too!!! seriously.
i need your address... i owe you $4. i haven't forgotten.
and jonah will write bria letters as soon as he is able.
be in touch my friend!!!!
Post a Comment