25 February 2011

Spring Appetizer

Last week we had gorgeous weather. Like, 75 degrees gorgeous. We spent most days running around outside.
Bria finally recently recovered from four separate illnesses in the same number of weeks, so our cabin fever had been out of this world.
It is seriously amazing what a little fresh air and sunshine can do.



We even made it to a real live park last Friday to meet some friends for a picnic. Bria might seem calm in these park photos, but I think the experience added new meaning to her life. Humans should never be deprived of vitamin D for so long.Ah spring. It's so close I can almost taste it. Any day now (I hope) it will just stick and never go back.
Sigh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

we need spring so bad here. the sun would be nice for a change. Bria is a doll. I am glad she is feeling better

Elisa said...

I feel like a completely different person when even the tiniest hint of spring comes around.

Bria's hair is getting so long! I love it.

Amanda said...

Forgive the perpetual gushing, but SERIOUSLY how can one little girl contain that much adorable?!

I'm seriously considering fake vitamin D sources to get me through till Spring is here for real. Mostly in the form of tanning beds. Ah, sweet (albeit electric) warmth! :)

I' so glad I got to see you and Bria in February. Hopefully I'll get to see all three of you this spring or summer!