We went to the last home game of the regular season last week, and it was particularly fun, since Teddy finally won the presidential race. Bria brought her dear friend Ada, and we cheered on our Nats to a grand victory. Fun fact: Bria's favorite player is Bryce Harper, since his was the only shirt in her size when we went to buy Nats gear at Target before a game earlier in the season. She gets his name confused with National Harbor. And whenever anyone gets up to bat, regardless of their team, she loves to yell at the top of her lungs, "DO IT!!"
So . . . do we think our Nats have a chance at making it to the World Series?
That's a clown question, bro.
Teddy wins!
The beloved playground, where we usually spend an inning or two
A game earlier this summer when we watched a sudden rainstorm move in-- torrential downpours had us trapped in the stadium for about an hour, with tornado warnings near our house. The rain delay last several hours, but when the game resumed, the Nats came back for the win!

5 comments:
This looks really fun and I'm not really into baseball at all! I'll have to go to some Angels games.
I love how skeptical Bria is of that bobblehead. Also, I totally get the allure of going to a baseball game.
Nats games are fun. They're probably even more fun when they are good! I think the few games we made it to, they lost terribly. I'm not really a baseball fanatic though, I'm really just there for the concessions and the company, so it was still fun. Anyway, I love Bria's shirt. :) She's such a cutie.
My favorite thing about this is Bria yelling "DO IT!" at every batter. :) I also just love how you guys do such fun things together. It's so awesome! (also, I saw your pictures of teddy on instagram and I had no idea what that was all about. I clicked on your link and now I know! So funny and awesome!)
Ada LOVED it. Thanks for including a Phillies fan in the fun.
Post a Comment